Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer is not summer without....

Can you say 4th of JULY???!!!! Here in Mattawa, or at least at the Gallacci home, it is a BIG deal. The boys are out ALL day shooting guns, blowing stuff up and barbecuing. This past 4th was great, we had TONS of family in town, lots of activities, lots of late nights and LOTS of laughs. 

G&G got here on Thursday I think, then Debbie, Mark and Cassie got here Friday afternoon, Staci and Eric got here Friday night and David and Karisa got here Sunday..I think... Anyway, LOTS of things going on. Mark was such a trooper, he thought it was cool to go change handlines with James (from here on out referred to as Ramises yes from Nacho) who thought it was great to have a helper. Mark also went with the little boys to change nozzles on the pivot while everyone else went to the Rez to buy fireworks.

On Monday, Mom, Debbie, Karisa, Staci, Eric, Cassie and I went to Othello for a little 5k (Eric ran and won the 10K). Staci, Cassie and I took first, second, and third respectively. As soon as that race was over, my mom and I played in a doubles tournament and WON!! WAHOOOO!!! I told her we couldn't lose because the guy remembered me from high-school.  Then we went home and PLAYED. Oh did we play, I shot and blew up something I don't even know what it was but I did it in only 2 shots!!!! We barbecued, ate, played with the littles, then started really blowing things up. It was fantastic. Then when it was dark a bunch of families came over for homemade ice cream and fireworks. The little's are so fun to listen to, some were scared, some were fascinated, and some just slept through them. It was such a fun day, I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

In honor of Jack, we had him quoted on the back of our shirts:))

Getting ready to blow crap up.

It would not be a typical day at our home without a little brother smack down

Jonah and Ramises, the Little Boys:)
More pictures to come!!

2 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Looks like you had a great time! Blowing Crap Up is FUN!!! HAHA

Rikki Raap said...

Love. the. Shirts.

What a fun 4th!