Friday, October 14, 2011

Another 1/2 WHAT?!?!

Yes...another 1/2 marathon is DONE!! Part of my family and I decided to run this race again in Park City. Last year it was BEAUTIFUL!! This year is was FREEZING! It was like 20 degrees when we woke up, snowing at the start, however, the snow did stop but the sun did not exactly stay out that long. It was SO DANG COLD. So much fun though, my friend Stephanie took my mom's place (my mom is studying to be an EMT at home). Steph ROCKED the race!! She beat us all. Can I just say though, I DO NOT RACE. I jog, and not even a very fast jog. All in all, it was great to see family, run and support a good cause!

Me, Steph & Karisa after my finish

Cassie, Me, Steph & Karisa after Cassie's finish
The most adorable little girl!! Adaley:)))
We all beat o
ur times from last year which was FANTASTIC!! We had so much fun, I ended up going to the Nike outlet the night before because I was freaking out about how cold it was and I was NOT prepared at all for the snow. I am so glad G&G took me over there! My friend told me about another race in Goblin Valley, and I have been looking up runs in Southern Utah because I refuse to like running in the snow!!

No comments: