Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend, I decided to surprise my brother James. He is a senior, and on Friday was his last home football game. I rode up with some friends that were also going home, we left Thursday afternoon, got home Thursday/Friday night/morning. It was a fun ride, we had six people in the pick-up but it wasn't too bad.

I woke Jonah up when I got home and all I got was UGH, but Sagey (the dog) was SO excited, I thought she was going to wake James up. Then the next morning I woke up not really knowing where the little boys were, and then my mom told me they were done changing water, so I had to go hide in my room. Later after they left I told my dad that I wanted to go get the little boys for lunch and surprise James, so my mom and I went and got them out of school. James was definitely surprised, and I think he was happy I came...I hope he was!! We went to lunch and the fine establishment Tiddaly Diddaly's (yes this is a REAL place), went home, I made James some monster cookies and then took a nap because for some reason I was EXHAUSTED. Then we went to the game, and can I just say, oh high-school!! I am so glad I am out of that but it is fun to see my little brothers enjoying it and having fun. Jonah had a great game, James looked good too.

James (#63) being honored as a SENIOR!!

Jonah in his sweaty glory

The little boys and myself

They love me!!!:)
It was a nice weekend with beautiful weather. It was so nice to go home for a little break and to see everyone.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love it, Justine!!!