Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting on with Things

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Brady and I played in the intramural mixed doubles tournament. The rating sheet they have you fill out has you rank yourself from a 1-9. I put us as a six or seven and we got put in division 4 out of 8. We TOTALLY dominated. Our matches were a pro-set (the first team to eight games win by two), we played three matches and I think that our total match time for all three matches was about an hour. It was so fun to play with Brady and to win!
We got the coveted shirts!!
One may ask themselves...WHAT THE HECK??!!?? I am not a huge snow fan, in fact, I am not a being cold fan. So here it is, November 6 and it decides to snow. I guess I am happy it held off this long. However, the cold and dark mornings are making it a little harder to get to my spinning class at 7am. Hopefully this snow will not be a usual thing. Hopefully, it is just to get people into the holiday spirit....right???
What is THIS????

No comments: