Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Flow

This title is actually quite funny to me. In my Leisure in Contemporary Society class, we have learned about this idea of FLOW, in a nutshell, it is when you are in a state of leisure, and you are enjoying everything without stress and your mind is in leisure as well. ANYWAY..

As everyone knows, the holiday season is about to be here. Lindsey and I went to the lighting of the Riverwoods Shops (in Provo) because Jon Schmidt was supposed to be playing. It was a brisk night to say the least, but so much fun. We went to the Riverwoods thinking Jon would be first, yeah right...he was last, and we left because of the weather before we got to hear him play, but if you have never heard a Jon Schmidt song...I am SO sorry! it was so fun though to be there with the atmosphere. I LOVE Christmas lights, and so it was somewhat magical to me. After the lighting, I went to a friend's reception and drove home in SNOW!! Congrats Damon and Jessica!

Enjoying the cold?.?

There were more lights than this, but I did not want my fingers to get too cold. 


Yesterday, the boys were done in Moab so they came back to Provo and we went to the football game. I was as layered as I could be, with my coat, sweatshirt, under armor, etc. and the most important things: HAND-WARMERS! They were so nice. The game was fun because I was there with family; I missed mom and next year Jack will be able to come so that will be so FUN! It was a good weekend!!


James had a rough couple of days, and will be black&blue soon.

I do not think I have ever sat this high before.

THE GAME!!

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Were you at Damon and Jessica's wedding? I missed you! Love the picture of the boys at the game!