Saturday, December 10, 2011

The end is NEAR!!!!!!

Fall Semester Recap:
-No tennis practice
-Started working for the tennis team instead :)
-Loved my classes
-Dominated Intramural Doubs
-Loved spinning/bike riding
-Completed 2nd 1/2 marathon
-Made new friends, bettered old friendships
-Made some major life choices
-Continuing to count down days until Jack comes home (>330 days)
-Saw a little brother play his last football game
-Got punched in the nose by another little brother
-Watched Spy Kids 4 3x (Thank you James&Addy)
-Love family time
-TURNED 22!!!!!! 
-Figured out I only have 3 more semesters left of college!!

 I love it. These past few weeks have been busy, it all started with Thanksgiving in Colorado with the family. I LOVE Colorado, (and am pretty sure that when I grow up and graduate from college I will be living there). It was cold but so fun! We got to spend time with G&G, D&K, Robby. It was so fun! We had a busy week that included food, parties (November is a big birthday month for our family...4 birthdays), movies, shopping, food and more food. It was such a nice holiday.

When we got back to Provo, my birthday was that Wednesday, and yes, I went to class. Look at me growing up!! Jarrett was so awesome. I had heard about a concert coming to Salt Lake in February and I love this band. So I looked a while ago for tickets and was going to ask for them for my birthday, but I could not find any hint of this band coming to SLC. I told Jarrett about it on our way to CO and was bummed but didn't think twice. Then on my birthday he gave me this..
LADY ANTEBELLUM TICKETS FOR 2.14.12!!!!!
 I  was so excited I literally screamed in my room!! My first concert:)))) I also learned how to do this for my birthday: 
Not just any braid, the FISHTAIL!!
I feel so accomplished now that I can do this braid. Lame but I don't care I love it!! 

HERE I COME FINALS!!!!!!!

No comments: