Sunday, January 22, 2012

Simplicity

I entered into an intramural tennis tournament for the second time. Yes a second time, no one heard about the first because I completely choked! I had a ball-boy and everything, but I ended up losing the match after I was ahead 4-0 (in intramurals you only play the best of 8 games). Oh man was I embarrassed. However, I decided to swallow my pride and try again, and this time it paid off. I won my matches only giving up six games total in all 3. Oh how I wish juniors would have been like that, my mom probably thinks so as well. It was fun, and the girl I played in the finals knows my coach from BYUH and I coached her younger sister at the tennis camp here at BYU! 
My next venture is indoor soccer and my home-teacher and I are playing mixed doubles!
This is also the BEST time of year because of these boys right here:


Am I not a good photographer or what??
BYU MEN'S VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!!! Not only are they ranked #1 in the nation, they are so fun to watch. I went with some girls from the tennis team last night and we sat on the court FRONT row in a packed Smith Fieldhouse. It was so much fun, we got so many balls into our chairs players jumping all around us literally, and we were so excited because there are some quite good-looking guys on this team. SO FUN!!! Anytime you are able to watch them, DO SO, also, watch Women's Tennis as well!!! There are some good-looking girls on that team also:)

2 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Gotta love BYU men's volleyball. Those were good times! Glad you are still enjoying tennis. Love the family picture below too!

lissie said...

Hey, Rob Stowell is my second cousin. Nevermind that we never see that family because they are from CA. I still claim relation to him because he is such a great Volleyball player!