Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday=No fun day

Oh man, last night was horrible, I had the worst cough and could not breathe. I sat in bed watching my clock all night; the last time I remember seeing was 5:30am and then was pleasantly woken at 6:30 for spinning. Yeah, I went to spinning for 15 minutes and left. It was bad, no breath, no sleep, and no desire is an equation for the worst work-out ever. I went to the store and bought this little guy...
LIFE SAVER.
I took half of the normal dose at 8:00am and woke up just in time for my 11:00am class. Then I went to practice, but I felt so much better. Tonight is going to be a good night!!! AHHH YEAH.

I have also made some significant changes in my diet, mainly excluding anything gluten. It has been a struggle, and I feel like I am getting the hang of reading EVERY label. Not only do I not eat gluten, but I am not able to eat dairy also, which is an adventure every time I go somewhere. I have found a few of my favorite foods/snacks that have become staples in my everyday.
The cereal is amazing plain, but I think only I like it that way. Also, in the baggie are frozen grapes. I love any fruit frozen almost. I ate all of my frozen strawberries yesterday, and these little guys have lasted a while, thank you COSTCO! This new grocery shopping has gotten super expensive, so I am willing to just get by with cereal! These little bad boys are my favorite. I made gluten-free cookies last week, and I thought they were good. Jarrett on the other hand did not enjoy them at all. He told me not to share them with anyone. He likes regular flour better.

No comments: