Thursday, February 16, 2012

I LOVE LIGHTS!!

This week was the week that I was able to cash in my waiting and go to the LADY ANTEBELLUM concert!!! I was SO excited. I had never been to a concert before, so I was nervous about getting there on time (if you know me, you will understand). The concert was on Valentine's Day, and unfortunately, another year has come and gone without a special Valentine, but I did take my good friend Andie with me. We had so much fun.


Darius Rucker opened, and Thompson Square opened for him

I was in LOVE with the lights.

It took me a little bit to get into Darius Rucker's songs, but once the arena went black and then lights started flickering, I was HOOKED. I am serious, I was like a little baby looking at the lights. It was so much fun to see them live, I feel like they are my friends. I LOVE CONCERTS!!!!!!!

Also, this week (yesterday Wednesday) my best friend Shawni entered the MTC. She will be serving in the St. Petersburg, Russia mission. I love missionaries, but I HATE saying good bye. It is so sad, but so good at the same time.
Me, Sister Porter, and Great grandma!!

BYE BYE SHAWN SHAWN
 She will be back in 18 months. LOVE YOU SHAWNI!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: