Sunday, February 26, 2012

President's Day Weekend

If everyday was like this I would go snowboarding more often.

Little JoJo

I still got it


This past weekend was CRAZYYYY!! Jonah came to Utah for the weekend to snowboard, and yes, I did go!! What?!?! That was the first time in a REALLY long time, I think I have gone once since starting college and not I am at the end of an era. Anyway, I didn't fall once, it came back to me, and lucky for me Jonah let me strap-in on the lift so I didn't fall off of the chair (never have mastered that little skill). I really wanted to try skiing but I figured I would be able to keep up better snowboarding since I already knew how. Jonah and I went to Sundance for half of the day, then he and Jarrett went to Snowbird (I think) the other half, then on Saturday we had a match so the boys went to Brighton all day. They came back all tuckered out. It was hilarious. Then on Sunday, Jonah went to church with Jarrett and I met up with them at sacrament (Jarrett spoke). Jonah was trying to get our mom to let him stay and go home on Tuesday instead of Monday, and lucky for him, our mom is AWESOME (and a little different with the younger ones might I add;)) and let him stay. They went to Park City all day and had a BLAST. It is always fun having family come into town, and Jonah felt like a child of divorce I think. Only because Jarrett and I kept picking him up and dropping him off, and changing our schedules so Jonah could benefit the most. My parents are NOT divorced.

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Looks fun! What a gorgeous day to snowboard! Those sunny days are the only types of days that I will ski. I can't believe how big Jonah has gotten. He sure is growing up!