Monday, February 13, 2012

Look at him!!

These past few weeks have been a little rough (mostly because I had to give a talk on DESIRE) but I did witness a HUGE tender mercy from the Lord. He knows that I miss my brother Jack (on an LDS mission in Argentina) a lot. Jack has been out for 15 months, so is on the downhill side, but still a ways to go. Anyway...I met two guys in my marketing class that know him, they SERVED with Jack. One was his zone leader, and one was the elder that was working in the office when Jack got there!!! CRAZY, I sit next to them every day in my marketing class. I LOVE BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some recent pictures Elder Gallacci sent me TODAY!

One is his 'dad' (on the left) and 'son' (on the right)

Yay for 'tisms'!!

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Great pictures! Glad to see he is doing so well!