Monday, February 6, 2012

YAY!

This weekend was so fun! My weekend starts on Thursday at 1:15 because who doesn't have class on Fridays?? THIS GIRL!!!!!!! I did go to the library on Thursday night so I could play on Friday and not feel guilty about it.

I had no idea that this was so cool, but on Friday we had a recruit in town, and I got to go with her on her campus tour. It was very informative, and cool. We rode around campus in a golf cart and were told about a lot of history of BYU. It was so cool! I felt bad for the recruit because she was so overwhelmed but I think she enjoyed it. Later, my home-teacher and I had a tennis match at what I thought was 7, (turned out to be 8) so we went to our ward party and played human foosball for a little bit, then we went back to the tennis courts for our match. We WON!!!! It was so fun, then on Saturday, we had two more matches, which we won. He was great. So we are intramural champions for the top division!


Later that night, Stephanie invited me to the hockey game of BYU vs. Weber State. The last time I went to a hockey game was at the Pepsi Center in Denver for the Colorado Avalanche. Hockey is so physical, but AWESOME!!
Steph, Me & Linds...It was SO STINKY!!

Also, my home-teacher Brandon and I won the Intramurals Mixed-Doubles tournament!! That is my third tournament win!!
I had so much fun playing with Brandon, he is so funny, and really carried the team when I started choking. It was a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kristen and Alex said...

Sounds fun! Glad you are feeling better now too. Why are you going gluten free?