Sunday, September 23, 2012

Switching Gears

Senior year is here and completely underway. Before school started my mom and I were driving down to Utah, my tire pressure warning light went on and my mom and I thought nothing of it because it had been going on all summer. Well, right before Nampa, ID, we figured out why and I am pretty sure my rear tire is still on the freeway. I am glad my mom was there.

SSOOO school is so busy, I am still working with the Women's Tennis Team, and we just finished our fall invitational. I was so nervous, I had never put on the fall tournament, and there were 4 different schools coming: Weber State, Utah State, Boise State, and Wyoming. It went really well, and I was so happy!! I had all of the draws blown up, and then for all of the BYU players, I had printed of facial shots and cut them out and moved them along the draws like on Harry Potter and the Marauder's Map. The whole thing went well, the other coaches said so.

I am liking my ward more and more. It is getting fun. Today we went to the Brigham City Temple dedication, it was great and beautiful. Temples are so amazing. I love them!!!

Jack comes home on November 21!!!!!!

No comments: